Thursday, September 17, 2009

Okay. I think I have finally found a new layout that I like and can live with. And to think that I actually did it by myself!:)

I have just read the About our Family and it really doesn't speak much about our family. Perhaps I will change that up soon. I doubt anyone is really interested in all the different places we have lived. I suppose I could put that information in a different part of our profile. So now the challenge is to figure out who and what our family is and then try to summarize that in 1200 characters or less. Perhaps this weekend...

I'm glad today is Thursday. I have always loved Thursdays. Traditionally it has been a great TV night. Not so much anymore. But with that said, I felt like my weekend started on Thursday night. I still feel that way, even though I don't start off the weekend with TV anymore. I hardly even watch TV anymore. But yet I am still trying to convince Todd that we need a 52 inch flat screen TV -- go figure! Can I say anymore anymore? :D

Well, it's time for chores. I hope to add links to my friends' and family's blogs this weekend. I guess we'll see how it goes. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment