Friday, September 25, 2009

Well, I need to figure out how to do this blogging stuff. Alexia doesn't like the background and we all hate the picture -- not to mention it is very out of date.

We are almost completely unpacked now. All we really have left is to hang pictures and art on the wall. I also have to organize Taylor and Kira's room and Alexia's room. All the girls need blinds and/or curtains too. Then we need to keep up with keeping things picked up and rooms clean. But overall things are good and we are doing well.

Poor Todd is on a liquid diet for another 4 weeks. We decided to buy a vita mix from Costco. I hope we're happy with it. I've had friends trying to convince me to buy one for quite some time now. I guess Todd has been diagnosed with basically an allergic esophagus -- meaning his esophagus is inflamed and swollen due to food allergies and some environmental allergies. I guess we will probably have to go in and see an allergist and have him tested for allergies. That'll be fun -- NOT. In the meantime, he has to take some Nexium, a Flovent inhaler, and stay on the liquid diet. I guess it's time to become creative. He is all ready bored and frustrated to death with the food plan.

The girls are doing well in school. It is taking a while to make friends. There is still hope though. That's a good thing.

That's about it for now. Life is getting busier. Hopefully we can all keep up. I guess we'll see. I remain optimistic though. The sun is good. I like the heat. The girls aren't liking the heat so much. That's okay. It'll start cooling down this weekend. I think summer is over now. I am sad to see the warm weather go. I do so like summer. Autumn will be fun. I'll be sure to make it a point to actually get the pumpkins carved this year ... hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment